Thursday, September 6, 2007

vote vena cava

I know I'm in love with Phillip Lim and everything, but Vena Cava's show was so cool. CFDA, give it to Vena Cava!






---

I also thought Trovata's collection was great in a very California non-fashion way, but maybe it's just because I have a huge crush on Chanel Iman:



---

I have a tiny bit of respect for Gwen Stefani as a designer, but her first L.A.M.B. show after a two-year hiatus sort of looked like, um, the same exact thing she did last time.



---


Marchesa = gorgeous.



---

Also, I just came from Badgley Mischka and most of the clothes were underwhelming, but I did see JC Chasez there (which would be a huge deal if I was still in 7th grade with an Nsync poster on my ceiling). So that was that.

Also, someone's been reading my blog, because Badgley Mischka showed one gorgeous drop-waist blush colored dress.



Stay tuned, lovelies. It's only day 2!

No comments: