Friday, February 8, 2008

zac posen

Fashion's former golden boy struck out for his second season in a row with a cheesy little collection "inspired by Minnie Mouse" that I thought looked ripped off from Miu Miu spring 08.

Above: Um, look familiar? See Miu Miu's version here.

Above: This is what happens when you get a little too carried away with a theme (which I thought you'd remember, Zac, after our wheat debacle of last season, which, no, I will never stop talking about). Minnie Mouse may be a workable starting point, but do they need to have ears?

Above: Sure, Miuccia doesn't have a trademark on a white blouse and black mini, but honestly. Here's Miu Miu's version.

Above: This suit was so refreshing, but unfortunately just not enough to balance the intense cutesy-ness of the rest of the collection.

Above: Zac finished his show with a series of ultra-full skirted, tulle-petticoated dressed like this mess (plus, an appearance by Karen Elson, the world's ugliest model!).

2 comments:

WendyB said...

Aw, I like Karen. But the mouse ears are cracking me up, since I recently posted a picture on my blog where I LOOKED like I was wearing ears even though I was not.

gaohui said...

If you're a plus size woman you've probably Moncler noticed that the majority of coats in stores today are moncler veste designed with women that are supposed to be moncler doudoune shaped like a toothpick. It can be difficult to moncler hommes find a coat that not only looks good but also doesn't break the moncler femmes bank. Coats typically cost a lot of money so it's in your doudoune moncler femmes best interest to shop wisely.A lot of women doudoun moncler hommes make the mistake of only thinking about their dress doudoune moncler femmes or skirt when putting together an doudoune moncler hommes outfit. However, it's important to keep in mind that the majoriy of moncler-gilet people are going to see you with a coat on.