Monday, March 31, 2008

the jumpsuit thought process.

Sometimes, when I get new clothes, I wear them over and over and over. Then, sometimes, I get tired of wearing the same thing over and over (if you know me, right now you're probably thinking that I need to temporarily retire my black shorts-navy tights combo). Then, sometimes, I think that trying new things is a good idea.

Like a jumpsuit, maybe? I think: Look, Lily Donaldson looks so cute in this Stella McCartney jumpsuit! It's so chic and casual and perfect for spring! Maybe I could wear a jumpsuit!


Then I saw this:
And then I thought this: MK, you kind of look like a little gremlin, but often you're a cute little gremlin, and often I'm secretly jealous of how you pull off sort of ridiculous clothes and still look impossibly cool. However, this jumpsuit was a bad idea.

And then I saw this:
And then I thought this: Agyness, you're even cooler than Mary-Kate Olsen. But you look absurd.

And then I decided that I'm just going to stick with this black shorts-navy tights combo for a little while longer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Anonymous said...

WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for chemise ralph lauren

My web site ... cheap ralph lauren polo