Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Alber Elbaz for President

He's got the whole fashion world in a tizzy with the best show of the season. He's way cuter than Obama or McCain, and really, the world might be a better place if everyone wore dresses like these all day:








The show was hardly theme-y, with everything from simple, grecian-inspired draped dresses in muted colors to beaded and sequined minidresses in crayola-bright hues, but the craftsmanship was undeniably exquisite. Every piece was dramatic without being over-the-top; I can't imagine actually being at that show. I probably would have cried.

But my dear Alber didn't stop at the dresses:




A stunning blouse and pencil skirt, a great menswear-inspired suit, and my personal favorite:

The uniform of Elbaz himself. I love this man.

No comments: