Wednesday, August 8, 2007

very mixed feelings

I think Gwyneth Paltrow is beautiful, and she's been looking even better than ever in the past few years. But I'm not loving her on the new cover of W:


It's obviously very fashion-- more edgy than soft curls and a sweet smile. But that angle of her face makes her jaw look almost masculine, I think. And from the nose up, she looks strikingly like Chloe Seveigny.

As for the rest of the cover: the September issues are the serious fashion issues, i know-- I'll buy it for that reason alone. But the other cover stories? Dream Surgery, Christian Louboutin, Celebrities Cashing In on Their Babies? W, or Star? I want to read about clothes, not bigger breasts and little baby Jolie-Pitt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh jesus i know! she looks downright scary.