This is David Neville and Marcus Wainwright, Rag & Bone designers, and Jessie Randall of Loeffler Randall, at the CFDA new members party. I'm a preppie at heart, so I love Rag & Bone's tailored but downtown cool look. And Jessie Randall is just so cute-- she came shopping at the store I work at a few months ago, right before she won the CFDA accessories award, and she was incredibly pregnant and just adorable.
Above left: Rag & Bone, fall 2007. Above right: Loeffler Randall.
The new inductees:
- MICHAEL BALL - Rock & Republic
- VICTORIA BARTLETT - VPL
- MONICA BOTKIER - Botkier
- TORY BURCH - Tory Burch
- RICHARD CHAI - Richard Chai
- GEORGINA CHAPMAN and KEREN CRAIG - Marchesa
- WENLAN CHIA - Twinkle
- KEANAN DUFFTY - Slinky Vagabond
- PINA FERLISI - Generra
- JUSTIN GIUNTA - Subversive Jewelry
- HENRY JACOBSON - Henry Jacobson
- PHILLIP LIM - 3.1 Phillip Lim
- ADAM LIPPES - Adampluseve
- ANDREAS MELBOSTAD - Phi
- KATE MULLEAVY and LAURA MULLEAVY - Rodarte
- DAVID NEVILLE and MARCUS WAINWRIGHT - Rag & Bone
- JAMES PERSE - James Perse
- MARY PING - Mary Ping
- LAURA PORETZKY - Abaeté
- JESSIE RANDALL - Loeffler Randall
- LELA ROSE - Lela Rose
- RACHEL ROY - Rachel Roy
- PAUL SINCLAIRE - Tevrow & Chase
- MICHELLE SMITH - Milly by Michelle Smith
- MIMI SO - Mimi So
- MICHAEL SPIRITO - Exhibitionist
- JEAN YU - Jean Yu
I'm glad to see Laura Poretzky of Abaeté made it -- I think we're going to see some really cool things from her.
Above: Abaeté, fall 2007.
Props also to Victoria Bartlett of VPL, Andreas Melbostad of Phi, and the Mulleavy sisters of Rodarte (but really, why weren't those girls there already? I think they're two of the most talented new designers in the business, really).
Above, left to right: VPL, Phi, and Rodarte, all fall 2007.