Friday, August 24, 2007

a guessing game.

With the start of the Spring 2008 show season less than two weeks away, I've been doing a lot of thinking about what we're going to see.


Will Marc stay glam or go back to grunge? And for that matter, will all of Spring 08 be as ladylike as Fall 07?

Will Chloe's Andersson still be inspired by the angry girl, or might he go back to the sweet, classic Chloe girl?

Why does Nicky Hilton still think she's a designer?

Will Gemma be back on the New York runways?

What the hell is Snoopy In Fashion?

What on earth does Mr. Ghesquiere have up his sleeve for us??


This season in New York, I'm most looking forward to seeing Rodarte, Jill Stuart, Proenza Schouler (obviously), Ruffian, Rag & Bone, Abaete, and Jenni Kayne. And I must admit I'm a bit curious about Gwen's L.A.M.B. return.

(I also hate to admit to be looking forward to the fashion season celebrity sightings. Spring shows are notably more star-studded than fall, and with all the trainwrecks in the media these days, we do sort of have to wonder if Trailer Trash Spears or Pregnant Ex-Con Richie will show up.)

These are my favorite couple weeks of the year, lovelies. I'm getting excited!

No comments: