Tuesday, April 29, 2008

coachella fashion

ELLE.com, Style.com, and every street style blog that ever existed is at Coachella, which apparently is the new fashion capital OF THE WORLD. Let me sum it up for you:


A lot of colorful wayfarers (groundbreaking!).
A lot of gladiator sandals (shocking!).
Agyness Deyn (DUH! Oh, also now she's a singer?).
A lot of really offensive jumpsuits (see Anouck Lepere above).

Yeah, that's about it.

I'm sorry I'm such a jerk. It's just that every time I hear someone praise all these ridiculous hipsters for their incredibly original style, it makes me die a little bit inside. I feel like Mugatu, from Zoolander. I can't possibly be the only one that notices that they all look the same, can I?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA thankyou!!

Anonymous said...

and i thought jumpsuits couldn't get any worse...