Tuesday, May 20, 2008

i'm back (whew)

Ok.

Let's get you all caught up:

1. Violet is the new black. (This is obviously a joke. But seriously: congratulations, grads!!
2. Nina Garcia will start at Marie Claire in September. Good, now we can all get on with our lives.
3. The Costume Institute show was great, though you all know that any chance I get to see something like Balenciaga's metal C3P0 leggings up close is right up my alley. When I got to the bookstore, though, I picked up the book from last year's Poiret exhibit. Please buy this book.
4. Leigh Lezark is a model now. Gross.
5. Resort shows started! Chanel went all pre-teen on us (I actually really liked most of the collection, though), Fendi seemed totally un-Fendi (I mean, I liked it, and usually Fendi is totally not my style), and Oscar de la Renta was pretty but terribly typical.

Are we all on the same page now? I missed you!

No comments: