Friday, June 29, 2007

Nice to meet you.

First of all, this is me:

I like Jill Stuart shoes, Irina Lazareanu’s latest Chanel ads, Agyness Deyn, Hilary Rhoda, and the Chloe Spring 2007 collection. One of my life goals is to be a French girl, or, at least, to look like one. I like Tom Ford, but even more than that, I love his cat-eye Anouk sunglasses. I wish I could have been alive during the 60s; I would have been best friends with Truman Capote and Diana Vreeland and maybe even Andy and Edie and the factory team. One time, I met Giorgio Armani and we kissed each others’ cheeks (this is a true story).

I don’t like Kate Moss, really, and I hate Ray-Ban wayfarers. I generally hate the “hipster thing,” whatever that may be this week. I don’t like Roberto Cavalli or Dolce and Gabbana.

Other than that, I love everything.

1 comment:

vandi said...

Nice to meet you too!
(I saw your link in one of fashionologie's comment boxes)
I am one of those people constantly looking for new fashion blogs- I find alot, but rarely ones I like or agree with. But, I am really happy I clicked on your link, because yours looks like the sort of blog I'd agree with, and I am already liking everything of yours that I've seen. Plus, we have a lot of matching interests (though I should note that I like Kate): I am also antihipster style, despise wayfarers, et aussi j'adore la france, mais si il y a un choix, je veux etre anglais, specifiquement de Londres.
To make you feel extra special, I also should note I finally got a google account just so I could write a comment.
Looking forward to your posts!