Tuesday, February 19, 2008

go go go

I'm so behind! I took a few days off, and we're already in the middle of Milan! How did this happen? Looks like it's time for a cram session recap of all that we've missed:


Above: Oragami coats and (gasp!) details at Jil Sander.



Above: I am bored by Missoni, though I think that print wrap (bottom) on the right is cool.



Above: Moschino Cheap and Chic is cute, if not groundbreaking. I hate the dress with the name all over it. WE UNDERSTAND, you wear designer clothes!



Above: Burberry Prorsum is great, again. (I swear, it's not just Lily Donaldson.) Um, gold drop-waist dress? Lovely!



Above: Maybe it's just that I'm in ADD mode for this recap, but I really couldn't stay focused on Giorgio Armani's 60+ look collection. But I'm sorry, harem pants again (remember Spring 2008?)? Old lady prints? What?


WHEW. Ok.

(And if you want a recap of D&G or Just Cavalli, you are reading the wrong blog. I apologize for the confusion.)

No comments: