Tuesday, July 1, 2008

dior COUTURE

It's one of my favorite shows to look at, season after season. Remember this collection? And this one? The silhouettes get me every time, and though Galliano's collection this season might have been a little more pared down, color-wise, than some in the past, it was no less dramatic architecturally.

Above: I would love to be able to wear this jacket with a pencil skirt or a pair of jeans. Someday... someday.
Above: One of the more wearable looks in the collection, but no less beautiful.

Above: One time I sewed a vest for my teddy bear when I was a kid. That was my first and last foray into the production side of the fashion industry. This dress blows my mind.

Above: Pure fantasy fashion.

Above: Marchesa may be controlling the market on voluminous red carpet gowns, but only Galliano can do this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh wow the green/yellow jacket is stunning and the black dress is very nice too. But that final dres...wowee! thanks for posting